View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 03:12 PM   #67
graycyn
Guru
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Samsung Galaxy Note, Kobo Aura HD, Nook HD+, Nexus 7 (2013)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellmark View Post
Out of curiousity, what file format are the Magazines in? I wondering if they are epub or PDF based.
I hadn't looked, but I went into ES File Explorer this morning to investigate and the filenames are too long to see what extension they might have, URK!

However, I'd have to say NOT epub based, perhaps PDF, but I'm not real sure about that either! The magazine appears made up of many individual file "pages", which I took a guess at, and using "open as", picked images and could view them.

I may later hook the Note up to the computer and see if I can find any kind of extension for the files, just don't have time right now.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote