View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 07:39 AM   #13
MichaelSullivan
Enthusiast
MichaelSullivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelSullivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelSullivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelSullivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelSullivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelSullivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelSullivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelSullivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelSullivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelSullivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelSullivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by kipling View Post
Hi Michael

Great to come across your post, its also my first visit to the forum. I'm desperate for any advice you can give me, I've written my first book in a word 2003 doc it was finished in November 2011 After visiting various forums and asking questions mainly about getting it on kindle, at the moment I'm practicing but am just afraid to take the final step and finding it hard to get to grips with converting it to kindle. So much conflicting advice out there

Just need something that is not in gobble de gook, I'm a visual person and find it hard to read and do, great at being shown then doing it, watched calibre but no good. I've promised myself to just do it and have given myself a date of the Sunday 15th July 2012 or give up.

Rosalie
Rosalie - making kindle format books is REALLY easy. Here is a link that should walk you through it.
MichaelSullivan is offline   Reply With Quote