View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 06:32 AM   #84
bartp5
bartp5 knows the square root of minus one.bartp5 knows the square root of minus one.bartp5 knows the square root of minus one.bartp5 knows the square root of minus one.bartp5 knows the square root of minus one.bartp5 knows the square root of minus one.bartp5 knows the square root of minus one.bartp5 knows the square root of minus one.bartp5 knows the square root of minus one.bartp5 knows the square root of minus one.bartp5 knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Boox M92
scripting primitives revisited

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodomo View Post
Side product of my first steps using the SDK:
I've hacked a few simple applications that may serve as ui primitives when scripting.
There's an application to open a message window, an application to open an input dialog, and an application to open a confirmation request window.

Moreover, there's an example script using these to allow input of a simple noninteractive shell command and to output its result.

Maybe the hacks will be of use to someone.
Source and binaries attached.

Cheers.
I made an additional scripting primitive, a filebrowser. It is basically the filebrowser from peter-x's scribble application made into a standalone application. Currently is is limited to selecting files, i.e. no directories can be selected. Furthermore, I made an example script which can be used to open any file with the built in text editor (in the current implementation of the boox ui one can only access txt files in the directory "text editor" on either the flash or the sd. With the script "textedit_open.oar" you can edit files anywhere, also in your root filesystem so you can easily edit configuration files. As usual: use at your own risk.

To install.
1: Unpack the files to your device.
2: Run install_primitives.oar
Attached Files
File Type: zip filebrowser.zip (37.3 KB, 352 views)

Last edited by bartp5; 07-27-2012 at 07:59 AM. Reason: add installation instructions
bartp5 is offline   Reply With Quote