View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 03:50 PM   #74
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
For those able to set up a forwarding email address (no real mailbox), those also work fine to receive the codes.

I had one that I changed each time, to get the bundles, but started using the same one after a while, for both the gift code and to sent myself the last code, if needed. that way, it just drops into my real email and if I ever see it starting to get spammed, I just go edit the email address and use a slight variation.
I do something similar. My main email address (and the one I use for Baen) is a forwarding address and I use the "real" unlying address as my gift code address.
hwlester is online now   Reply With Quote