View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 08:34 AM   #4
pynch
why in?
pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Aura
I’m glad you two like it. And it’s good to hear that in spite of the enormity of the file it doesn’t slow things down, as I would not have liked to split it up.

I also think that the bigger margins make it easier to read the books, it just feels right. But for those of you who prefer them smaller: you can easily change them in the stylesheet (and not in every single html-file as in those calibred epubs).

By the way, the next project will be the complete fictional works of Ambrose Bierce.

Best, pynch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anacreon View Post
Mmmh! I dropped fast The Ambassadors in the feedbook version to take up yours. I was a little worried about the bulk, so switched all the pieces I had to my Archive Calibre library (which already contained the illustrated Tour in France), but that was unnecessary: it reads on my more than half full PRS-T1 like any 300 kb small epub. So I'll drop the pieces from the Archive too.

One thing I appreciate in your productions is the margins - I hate those thin margins where the shadow of the borders, though narrow on the PRS-T1, encroach on the text.

Thanks again
pynch is offline   Reply With Quote