View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 03:49 PM   #20
jgaiser
Gone...
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle GDX, Kindle 3, KPW, HD+(CyanogenMod)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Not the RCN series. I got bored with it a couple of books in. But the other three? Definitely. And add the Prince Roger series by David Weber. Shorter than the Honor Harrington series, and just plain fun.
I've only read the first book in the Prince Roger series and enjoyed it. I'll have to take a look at the rest.

Re: RCN. I do get a bit tired of Adele Mundy (she can be such an upper-class twit. The books are supposed to be inspired by the Aubrey/Maturin books, but Adele ain't no Stephen Maturin), but overall I really like the series. #9 is waiting on my Kindle.
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote