View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 12:49 AM   #8
JeremyR
Guru
JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Truthfully I removed all fonts and it's references from anything I buy in Calibre. It annoys me when publisher mess with typeface of the book adding their own fonts or changing how the text resizes. They don't seem to understand how to make an ebook, eReader ready.
Indeed, that's the great thing about e-readers - you can set the text the way you like it.

It's funny it never bothered me in physical books, but when an e-book comes with it's own font and not mine, it just makes my skin crawl for some reason and I can't read it. Just seems...wrong.
JeremyR is offline   Reply With Quote