View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 09:29 PM   #6
Blossom
Grand Sorcerer
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW/K4B/K4S/K3+3G KF1/KFHD2/N7.2/SGP 4.2 SGP 5.0/LG Vortex
Truthfully I removed all fonts and it's references from anything I buy in Calibre. It annoys me when publisher mess with typeface of the book adding their own fonts or changing how the text resizes. They don't seem to understand how to make an ebook, eReader ready.

Fonts can be pretty on computers but they usually don't render well on eReaders. Luckily Calibre + the Modify epub plugin allows me to remove the mess and make the book compatible with all my eReaders and apps.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote