View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 02:56 PM   #2
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Unfortunately if you ask 10 people which font they prefer you will get at least 20 different answers! Which is why I don't try to force a font into an ebook, unless I'm creating it for my eyes only. But if he wants a font added, I would just use whichever one(s) he likes. I seriously doubt you will ever get a realistic consensus from those who might read his book.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote