View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 01:36 PM   #5
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Yes they definitely need to keep the price down to $199, especially since the Fire and the new Nexus 7 tablets are going for that price. I know they are designed for a different customer base, but it would be ridiculous to pay more for a 4" iPt5 than a 7" tablet. If they make the iPt5 more like the iPhone 4s with a thicker case and thus bigger battery, then I will be happy. I've never understood the mentality of designing iPod touches and iPads so that they feel like a wet bar of soap. From a practical perspective it is a sure fire way to have them squirt out of your hand and get broken. True most people probably use a case/cover, but still form should never be the main focus of a design for a device which is hand held. At the very least they should include a non-slip surface on the back side. I would like to hold my iPad 3 sans case, but that thing is so slippery that I've never felt comfortable doing that!

Last edited by jswinden; 07-24-2012 at 01:39 PM.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote