View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 01:11 PM   #6
Lazer
Groupie
Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
I write non-fiction and part of my credibility comes from what I did for a living. The first book was a how-to for criminal investigators and my last a memoir –thus I really couldn't publish under a pen name. But I do appreciate living anonymously –note I post using a nickname. Recently I was asked to talk about my last book in front of the local Rotary Club and I passed. And that might sound crazy to other authors but I live in a small town of 3,000 and I'd rather live here as "me". Had the offer come from outa town, I would have jumped on it.

Make any sense?
Lazer is offline   Reply With Quote