Thread: Time Line Tool?
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 07:30 AM   #17
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 7
Yeah, I think a PM tool might be too much for me I do not have Visio on my mac, just my work windows laptop, so that is out. I might change my mind and buy it as some point but for now I found:

Aeon Timeline http://www.scribblecode.com/

Which is not free, but does at least have a 20 day demo, and is under current development. It supports "fantasy" calendars which is cool, story arch's and so on. It specially focused on time lines for novels. Only messed with it for about an hour last night but looks like it might work well.

Now the fine part will be to work through my published novels and translate "It took about a week to ..." and "the next day..." to dates.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote