Thread: Google Nexus 7
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 10:09 PM   #60
geekmaster
Всё гениальное просто.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: *.*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haesslich View Post
I suspect that's Google Now's fault - and that may be why the XDA Nexus 7 forum has had quite a few threads about battery life. That, and the weird auto-brightness behavior; even at 10%, I find most of these screens adequate for inside use, as long as it's not TOO bright outside (think 500-1500 lux).
I have everything on too (magnetometer, gps, bluetooth, wifi, Near-field comms, etc...). I am sure I could get the battery to last longer if I need to go travelling with it.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote