View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 05:53 PM   #24
Titano
Definitely not King Kong
Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by TulseLuper View Post
thanks Titano ,

well , see what I tried ;

opened the notepad and pasted "#!/bin/sh
mv /mnt/us/*.gif /mnt/us/Images/ -f " inside the file and saved it as move.sh

this supposed to work like that ?

because here it didnīt...

how should I proceed ?
If you put that text in an sh and run it it should work if you want to run it from the launcher add this line to a menu.json. (Don't forget to change the priority)
Quote:
{"name": "Move Screenshots to Images", "priority": 3, "action": "mv /mnt/us/*.gif /mnt/us/Images/ -f "},
You can also just run this from xterm or usbnetwork hack.
Quote:
mv /mnt/us/*.gif /mnt/us/Images/
P.S. - I think this is a good idea to have because I like to view my screenshots without having to plug my kindle so I'm adding it to my launcher collection but first making an installer script because of komic (you have to add a line to /var/local/appreg.db or it won't work). If you just want to wait till later today, then I will upload a collection with this inside (kind of busy right now).
Titano is offline   Reply With Quote