View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 04:31 PM   #19
geekmaster
Всё гениальное просто.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: *.*
@WillysJeepMan: The following quotes were posted some time ago at a very high-traffic web site that is very popular with the script-kiddie crowd:
Quote:
HackJack says:
February 27, 2012 at 6:53 pm

Why is everyone acting like this is the first bit of news posted about this? People have been doing this for a LONG time and there are MANY tutorials out there on how to do it.

I’ve been tethered to my kindle for 6 months, using it as my main internet connection. With browsing and utorrent I’ve racked up over 46GB. No disconnection here!
Quote:
Anon says:
March 4, 2012 at 5:27 pm

You’re an asshat. Assuming you’re not lying, Amazon has paid over $7k for your bandwidth. Personally, I’m hoping that you’re lying.

Amazon’s a pretty decent company. Some of their policies are terrible, but overall, they are a good company. This is one of their policies that makes sense – this is a not-terrible policy.

As mentioned above, you’re a script kiddie. A cracker. Stop it.
I did not say that the claims came from the amazon.com web site.

You DO know how to use Google, right?

For that matter, did you even BOTHER to read the amazon page?

I hope Anon's leading comment above does not apply to you too.

Last edited by geekmaster; 07-23-2012 at 04:40 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote