View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 05:17 PM   #18
ApK
What did you call me?
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillysJeepMan View Post
Where in that link from Amazon does it say that the limitation is due to "huge .torrent traffic proxied through a tethered amazon 3G connection" which is what you claimed?
Actually he said "there were people claiming" to do that. Also, his inclusion of the phrase "no doubt" at the beginning of that part clearly indicated to me that while the 50MB limit was a statement of fact, the rest of it was not. That's how my understanding of English composition took it, anyway.
Since the 50MB limit was the only part he stated as fact, apparently he assumed that your questioning of Amazon as a source applied to that part.
Moving on.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote