View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 01:13 PM   #1
duckfeet
duckfeet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duckfeet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duckfeet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duckfeet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duckfeet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duckfeet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duckfeet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duckfeet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duckfeet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duckfeet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duckfeet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nexus 7
Aldiko Basic Question

I'm used to Kindle, but now have Nexus7, and to read my own epub books, have had to start using Aldiko, and after some days of getting used to, it seems to do the job fairly well.

My question seems simple enough: how do you go back to the page you were reading, when you check bookmarks, or do a 'go to' elsewhere in the book. I know on Kindle I could just click on 'Back' and I would go back thru the different areas to my original page. Now, I've learnt to bookmark here, same as on Kindle, but it does seem there must be an easier way to just 'go back' to page I was reading.

I've already checked up and down Aldiko forums without finding this, and I"m sure it's something stupid I've missed, so if you've a link I could go to, or even instructions for the clueless, I'd be gratefull...

Much appreciated....
duckfeet is offline   Reply With Quote