View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 02:07 PM   #542
duckfeet
duckfeet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duckfeet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duckfeet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duckfeet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duckfeet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duckfeet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duckfeet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duckfeet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duckfeet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duckfeet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duckfeet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nexus 7
I've had mine about a week now, also, and I won't say I've fallen in love, but at least I"m growing used to it. My first--and only, up til now--android device was the Google Nexus One, smartphone, which was google's first and I thought only foray into hardware, so since this seemed to be another and more successful second attempt, I just had to get the N7.

I also had received free from Google, their cr48 netbook, which was their first somewhat beta chromebook, and I've grown to like that a lot, but interestingly enough, the last update or two, seemed to have thrown enormous changes at *this* operating system--Chrome--and the Desktop now looks a lot like my android tablet, so it seems google is perhaps merging the two.

And since my nexus one phone makes a fine wifi point, outside or away from home or public wifi, I just log into phone wifi with no problems.

As a reader, I've been unable to read anything I haven' bought thru google play, so I downloaded and have been using Aldiko, and I am getting spoiled by the backlit reading, as I had the basic kindle, and sometimes miss it's simplicity, but the N7 is just too much handier, and less bulky than other netbooks...
duckfeet is offline   Reply With Quote