Thread: best device?
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 06:32 AM   #28
jojoba
Addict
jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad 3gen, Cybook Odyssey FL HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by user View Post
1) are there any rumors about features of ipad 4? I read that it will be out till Xmas
2) how can I expand its 16GB capacity? the 64GB increases too much the price...
The rumours I have seen of the iPad 4 are so scattered that they're not much to go by. In any case, so far the iPads have been updated once a year, so you can always be wanting for the next version. The iPad 3 gen is a really solid device, so I doubt you'll be disappointed.

iPads don't come with expandable storage, but it's relatively easy to manage your storage with DropBox, so you can download the documents you are working on at the time and upload to DropBox those you don't need. 16GB will also get you quite far. I had a 16GB iPad2 and kept a large research library on there (about 1400 pdfs at the time) plus notes and other stuff, and I only used 8GB at the most. However, if an external memory card is really important to you, you could always consider an Android tablet.
jojoba is offline   Reply With Quote