View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 08:27 PM   #1
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Save Log in "Check Library-Problems Found"

At my request kiwidude added a "Save Log" to the new "in Another Library" feature in the Find Duplicates plugin

Seeing how quickly (and presumably how easily), kiwidude implemented my request, I am hoping a similar "Save Log" option can be provided for the "Check Library - Problems Found" dialog.

I appreciate I can copy it to the clipboard, open a text editor, paste the clipboard and save the file, or shock horror - print it, but ...

It's my experience that I can't fix many of the problems, without first looking at the books in question within Calibre* and/or at the relevant folders in Windows Explorer. Only then can I decide on the what action is needed to effect a remedy, either via Calibre or via the file system.

* the dialogue box window is modal and one can only run a single instance of Calibre, hence one has to close the dialogue box window to use the main Calibre window.

Last edited by BetterRed; 07-22-2012 at 09:54 PM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote