Thread: Tasks app?
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 12:07 AM   #3
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
I used to use Remember the Milk. It integrated well with the Google Calendar. They have a free app now: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...milk.MobileRTM

They have forums and a large group of users, so it might be worth vising the website and giving it a try.

For people using Jelly Bean, like on the Nexus 7, you might want to look at the "Now" feature as it does reminders based on calendar entries. I just got Jelly Bean pushed to my phone!

Last edited by taming; 07-22-2012 at 12:12 AM.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote