View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 10:05 PM   #4
Titano
Definitely not King Kong
Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle Touch
@ixtab That one is funny, I'm adding it to my personal collection.

@Thomass I have never come across that page. I don't speak that language (I can't even identify it) so it's a little hard for me to navigate and my web browser (firefox) says that some of those sites are not reliable. I also like to see what image I'm going to download. I just think this works a little better than that but it is still a source you can use. I think I'll poke around there now and see if I can find anything.
Titano is offline   Reply With Quote