View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 01:10 PM   #5
bhaak
Groupie
bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Palm IIIx, (iPhone|Kindle) Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
That's not enough for 5.1.*. There is an additional (inverted) store_active.png - but that's just a minor detail.
5.0.* already has that too, although commented out in search_bar.css. Apparently the there are 2 pseudoclasses that can be used:
Code:
/* Commenting out to test no XOR look feel
.store:enabled:active {
    background-image: url('../assets/search_bar/store_active.png');
}*/
I would have thought that you still don't NEED a second image.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
I personally don't have first-hand experience, but it doesn't seem terribly complicated. You can take a look at the LIPC registry stuff, and a bit further. For instance, com.lab126.draw is a WAF app. It is launched through the native wafapp with a few parameters. You could launch any other native application similarly.
I forgot to mention that I already tried that with a native application. But then you get this in the log:
Code:
120721:190343 appmgrd[963]: W appmgr_history:timeout_check:lipc_id=com.lab126.store,state=EXECUTED:Timed out waiting for app to register a lipc id
and the app gets killed.

Thanks for the tip about com.lab126.booklet.test. I'll have a look at its decompiled source and try to use it.
bhaak is offline   Reply With Quote