View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 11:12 AM   #31
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Lake View Post
Rhadin, that's not a problem. I know people don't read a book a day or anything crazy like that, but if the sale gets more of my books in people's hands, I'm happy. I also price the books down at $2.99 as I know I'm not a big, famous, well known author. I also know that because ebooks require no time, money or other things on my part, I can afford to take a lower income because A) I have a wider possible audience, and B) no expenses such as shipping and the like.

Exactly. I am still getting more 50% sales for book 3 then I am for book 2, many months after its release. This tells me that some people who bought book 2 a while back are just now getting to book 3.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote