View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 10:21 AM   #10
applesauce
Addict
applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle paperwhite
I also find it strange to hear The Stand come up. I know everybody is different but I would love to know if they like any of his other books, if so which ones. I really loved Pet Cemetery but I was about 18 when I read it. I know lots do no like that one . I just find it strange the book more people would say is the best makes the worst list.

applesauce
applesauce is offline   Reply With Quote