Thread: Touch Case for Touch?
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 10:25 AM   #340
VelvetElvis
Groupie
VelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterVelvetElvis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Asus Memo Pad HD7, Sony (T1, PRS-300), Kobo (Glo, Touch, Wireless)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quelch View Post
I'm sure you'll be happy with it

We have a SkinDigital black cover for the Kobo Touch and the same for the Nook Simple Touch

We like them a lot and they're excellent value
Is there a flap or similar on the left to hold the book inside the sleeve, or is it simply friction?

My Sony's Gecko cover has a fold-in flap to secure the book from sliding around in the opening, but the Gecko I bought for my GF's Touch doesn't have it. As an aside, the Gecko cover for the Touch is a huge disappointment.
VelvetElvis is offline   Reply With Quote