Thread: video in epub
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 08:10 AM   #45
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Amazon has released KindleGen 2.5 which, allegedly, solves the historic issue with indented ul and ol lists, in K7, which I've not tried yet, but devoutly hope is true--THAT would rock. Hitch
I've always avoided list elements like the plague when ebook building. They always seemed more trouble than they were worth to me. So I'm curious what the historic issue was that you're referring to?
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote