View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 11:34 PM   #27
Steven Lake
Sci-Fi Author
Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre)
Oddly enough, while the first two weeks of the sale were like a firehose in the mouth in terms of book sales, this past week has returned to normal buying levels quite abruptly. What I'm wondering is if this is normal, and if so, will there be one final push at the end of the month for those going after my other books. I say that because I've had gobloads of people downloading my free books, but a limited number getting the paid ones. So I figure it's a lot of window shoppers out looking for a good book/series to get into, and may come back later to buy the others. Or at least I hope that's the case. I'd hate to see this turn into a two week long bang and then fizzle.
Steven Lake is offline   Reply With Quote