View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 06:52 PM   #24
Quelch
Zealot
Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch hers, Nexus 7 mine !
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
You've pretty much targeted my antithesis list. (with the possible exception of Banks which I've not read yet). I've tried reading all the others and pretty much despise them.
You have good knowledge and judgement of science fiction

Would you be so kind as to recommend a few science fiction novels written this century or in the last few years of last century

I've read most older science fiction, I was fortunate in my teen years and later to live near excellent libraries with large collections of science fiction novels
Quelch is offline   Reply With Quote