View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 05:25 PM   #54
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Which doesn't really have anything to do with what I posted, which was that paper mass market books are closer to the 16:9 ratio (I think). Most people take what's available and eInk screens are predominantly manufactured in 3:4, but that doesn't necessarily make the other ratio bad, unwanted or anything else.

Personally I've tried both and I guess it doesn't make much difference to me.
I pretty sure this is a forum for eBooks and eReaders, not for printed books. Therefore my comments were directed more toward what we find on eInk devices. I really have not seen any paper books in 9 x 16, BTW.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote