View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 11:40 AM   #5
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Okay, I thought that was what you were asking but I wanted to verify. I have never attempted to create a Kindle book with AV included therein. So unfortunately I cannot be of much assistance. I will say that side loaded KF8 files often do not exhibit all the features they should, for whatever strange reason. For example, a side loaded book with KF8 formatting, like rounded borders around paragraphs for instance, will not show the KF8 formatting in Kindle for iOS. I asked Amazon CS about this and they said that is by design--that is, they designed it to only work if sent through the cloud.
jswinden is online now   Reply With Quote