View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 03:34 AM   #30
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveSp View Post
If you watch videos on Amazon Prime, my guess is you'll be SOL on the N7 as Prime has been fairly incompatible with Flash implementations on ICS (my experience with my Xoom tablet).

I saw an N7 today at work. Must admit that it is nice in how thin and light it is and the screen is very good looking.
Amazon Prime videos run fine on my Touchpad under CM9. So you must have some other issues.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote