WOW! This looks like it has fixed the SOD issues I was having. I pulled the back cover off (for the 1st time) and pulled the plug on the battery for 5 minutes. After putting things back and booting up again, I reset the time then did the following;
- WiFi was on (I always had to keep it on to prevent SOD)
- Put into airplane mode. Locked Vox, waited a few minutes; able to unlock.
- Let Vox sleep itself. Waited a few minutes; able to unlock.
- Changed WiFi policy to sleep when screen off
- Turned airplane mode off. Locked screen; able to unlock.
- Let Vox sleep itself; able to unlock;
- Turned WiFi off
- Locked screen, able to unlock
- Let Vox sleep itself; able to unlock.
My Vox has been on now for 2+ hours, and no SOD!!! Hopefully I can get more than 6-7 hours out of it now.
Last edited by MegaSilver; 07-19-2012 at 03:35 PM.