View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 04:08 PM   #25
geoffwood
Addict
geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT+K4T+PRST1
I have an Apple Bluetooth Keyboard and Trackpad, so I certainly have a use for Bluetooth on my Mac. The Keyboard is easily paired with my iPad and I have a case that holds both, so it is handy when I don't want to carry a full blown PC. I don't use it a lot, but it is handy and I'm sure it costs the manufacturer mere pennies to add.

GPS on a WiFi device may not be useful as a full blown navigator, but with so many of Google's services and other apps being location aware you really notice when GPS is missing. There are so many uses for a location aware tablet that are lost on the Fire in it's current form. It was one of the main reasons I returned mine.
geoffwood is offline   Reply With Quote