View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 08:10 AM   #918
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(1/2/3/dx), nook, nookcolr, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiseRayes View Post
I am on PlanetBaen as Queen Lise the First.
I was in at the Beta testing and also at the first from the new launch. I have a question for which I suspect the answer is somewhere in the 50+ previous pages but I don't have the time to read it all , so what really does joining an alliance or having someone join your alliance gain you?
Sorry if it's an obvious question
Having someone join you gets you nothing (but those are the ones I give my gifts to).

Joining someone, on the other hand, gets you free books:

1 @ 20 joins
1 @ 25 joins
1 @ every 4th join after that
koland is offline   Reply With Quote