Thread: Worst Book
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 07:48 AM   #100
spindlegirl
Grand Scheme of Things
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2 (Black), K4, Moonreader pro on my LG Nexus 4 phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by covingtoncat73 View Post
Well, I liked A Tale of Two Cities. I thought it was the best Dickens after A Christmas Carol and David Copperfield.

I also wanted to point out that falling asleep while reading, at least for me, doesn't mean a bad book. I love reading myself to sleep. A good book may have me staying up later but, if I'm reading it in bed, I'll eventually fall asleep reading it.
Likewise, reading is a relaxing activity, and Prior to my e-reader I had a giant stack of paper books by my bed. I still choose reading as my bedtime relaxation.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote