Thread: Wool in ePub?
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 07:31 PM   #30
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
There are, at times, formatting things that bug me as a reader. But I'd never dream of calling formatting that doesn't jive with my personal preferences "wrong." If the formatting bugs me too much... I may reformat to my own personal tastes before reading, but then I move on. I don't presume the rest of the world needs to adopt my personal preferences. Having said all that: I don't recall being bugged enough by anything when reading the Wool Omnibus that I needed to change anything in order to successfully read the piss right out of it.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote