Thread: Wool in ePub?
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 05:37 PM   #24
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650, iPad, nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormchild View Post
I agree fully. I, my wife, daughter and son-in-law have all read the Mobi versions and have no complaints at all.
Maybe it is your reader Jon.
It's not my reader. It's the way its formatted (poorly). It looks like it's an eReader file. Most eReader files have no indents and a space between paragraphs. This was done for the small screens of a cell phone back then. But now with a 5/6" screen, that sort of formatted, just not longer is viable.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote