Thread: Worst Book
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 03:47 PM   #96
silasgreenback
New Leaf Turner
silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch & Paperwhite, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by covingtoncat73 View Post
I also wanted to point out that falling asleep while reading, at least for me, doesn't mean a bad book. I love reading myself to sleep. A good book may have me staying up later but, if I'm reading it in bed, I'll eventually fall asleep reading it.
That's such a satisfying way to know it's finally time to turn in. The only downside is sometimes bending the pages.
silasgreenback is offline   Reply With Quote