Thread: Worst Book
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 03:04 PM   #95
covingtoncat73
Wizard
covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo WiFi, Samsung Galaxy SIII, Acer 10'' Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewH View Post
Ditto! It was the only book I've ever fallen asleep reading.
Well, I liked A Tale of Two Cities. I thought it was the best Dickens after A Christmas Carol and David Copperfield.

I also wanted to point out that falling asleep while reading, at least for me, doesn't mean a bad book. I love reading myself to sleep. A good book may have me staying up later but, if I'm reading it in bed, I'll eventually fall asleep reading it.
covingtoncat73 is offline   Reply With Quote