View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 11:04 AM   #7
danskmacabre
Guru
danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo and Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggleton View Post
I wouldn't mind paying a small fee to check out an ebook, as long as I didn't have to wait because 100 other people are in "line" lol!!
well that's fine, why not have a 2 tier system where those that are willing to pay can loan a book straight away and those who want to loan a book for free can wait in the queue...
There's no reason why both systems couldn't coexist
As long as the instant checkout isn't a jump the queue system, it should be a separate billed system.

seeing as i'm already paying taxes for libraries, i don't feel like paying for books twice.

Last edited by danskmacabre; 07-17-2012 at 11:06 AM.
danskmacabre is offline   Reply With Quote