Thread: Wool 1,2,3,4,5
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 08:30 AM   #119
nookkatz
Tuxedo Cats!
nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nooks and iThings
I'm reading the omnibus now and have a hard time putting the book down so I can get things done (like go to work ). Bravo, Mr. Howey!

I just now bought First Shift -- Legacy from B&N and put all of his other books on my wish list.

Thanks to the OP for starting this thread! The title made me curious, and now I have a new author on my favorites list!

nookkatz is offline   Reply With Quote