View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 11:20 PM   #152
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
Below is a detailed description about how I plan to add sound into my GMV (geekmaster video) file format, in a (mostly) backward-compatible way. Also described is a little bit about how to process that data to overcome potential problems caused by eink update time variability. Click the show button if that sort of thing interests you. [B]
I read: click me twobob - it is your destiny

Nice work. Love the extra touches, they will make this awesome as opposed to great.
Most exciting!

RE: THE DROPOUTS.

This may be something to do with the ALC / Noise Gate or some other Alsa thing that unwittingly got inititialised via one of the mixer programs. I will have a play and see if I can replicate tomorrow.

Last edited by twobob; 07-16-2012 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Added some actual thoughts to the cheerleading
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote