View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 09:29 PM   #5
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
I used to think BS stood for "bull scatterings" or something similar. I now think it stands for "blog scatterings"! It seems like every person who couldn't get a job writing has their own blog these days.

The latest generation of Kindle eInks were announced last September and released between then and November. Many blogs speculated on the new Fire, but few even got close and none were spot on. I suspect we will simply have to wait until Amazon calls a news conference in the Autumn to know the real story. But considering Amazon still hasn't even fully supported KF8 yet, I wish they would do that and fix the bugs in the current generation of Kindles before working on the next generation.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote