View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 07:32 PM   #30
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosj View Post
Hi there, this has just happened to me and I am at a loss as to how to proceed. You mentioned to simply enable the writing option. Now would that be on my Kobo? And if so, could you tell me where I could do this?

Sorry, not quite savvy with this e-reader yet. Just so you know, both my Calibrend my Kobo are updated and I have performed the Factory Reset.

I am also new to the Forum, so I apologize in advance for any missteps!

Thanks in advance!
I assume you mean you are having the Calibre database warning come up and that's what you're asking about? If so see the post linked below and it should help you. Otherwise give us a few more details.

Welcome to the forum!

http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=184771
robko is offline   Reply With Quote