View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 01:32 PM   #26
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3G, iPad 3, iPad Air
Hi Charles,

Thanks for that. And yeah it requires a bit of rejigging of the way I currently iterate through matches to try to accommodate it - since my previous "assumption" was that if a user specified a "row xpath" then there would only be one result for a title/author etc xpath. However on the FF site it does all have to be treated rather differently, and a "Row" is really a "section" of the document, with potentially multiple matches inside it.

I'm hacking the code around to see if I can make it all work without breaking everything else, we shall see what falls out at the end... thanks again.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote