View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 10:16 AM   #4
geekmaster
Всё гениальное просто.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: *.*
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoP View Post
Headphone events only seem to generate waitforkey keycodes in K5 diags in the latest firmware update. Rotation events also return keycodes from K5 diags. That is where I tested my scripts in the past because diags has a lot more free RAM than main.

It appears that in main (K3 and K5), events like headphone insert/remove are not detected. It would be interesting to see if copying waitforkey from K5 diags to other bootmodes or devices would work.

I just copied the K5 diags waitforkey to /mnt/us, then I rebooted to main. From main, the diags waitforkey does not return headphone events, so it must depend on library or kernel support. Bummer...

Last edited by geekmaster; 07-15-2012 at 10:23 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote