View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 10:25 AM   #52
EileenG
Zealot
EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: My phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
I'm not sure if this was asked/discussed yet, but did you do an outline or synopsis or ?? I presume you did?
Yes, a very detailed outline. In fact, we submitted two outlines, to see which one they wanted to go for. Then we were called into an editorial meeting, and had at least an hour of discussing the plot, the characters, the backstory, the degree kinkiness, how we would write, all that stuff. And in between this, the editor is flying off to London to discuss this with the editors over there.
EileenG is offline   Reply With Quote