View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 08:20 AM   #2
PF4Mobile
Guru
PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Touch, EEE 800 Note, Entourage PE, finally M92
PS2: removing the read only protection changes the file and you scribbles do not match their initial position anymore!! So..remove the protection before you start scribbling.

PS3: in order to be able to see my scribbles on desktop I removed the password of the original PDF file, I uploaded that to the ereader and I tried to merge the scribbles.Apparently that changed the PDF and the position of my scribbles is now changed. Probably a different RO protection removal tool would produce a different result.

I would like to hear, if anybody else tried the above, what were your results and what removal tool you used

Last edited by PF4Mobile; 07-14-2012 at 09:03 AM.
PF4Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote