View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 08:17 AM   #63
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomass View Post
Does renaming 0 to 00.jpg lead to a correct order on the new renaming or the script reorders the "old" 10.jpg to just after the "old" 1.jpg ?

ie like this:
00, 1, 10,11,..19, 2, 20,21,...

or this one:
00, 1, 2,..9,10,...19,20,..29,..

if it does not mix the order of the old ones, then renaming the old 0.jpg to 00.jpg could solve this problem?
I'm a bit tired but I can't understand what you're suggesting.
New script (the one will be delivered with next release) had some improvements in the sorting part.
It sorts files based on:
- first letter of filename
- then, on every numeric field in filename
making possibile to mix different filenames (it's so hard to be "universal" on this thing).

Quote:
Originally Posted by pookakitten View Post
So in that case, I'd want to do the following so it won't lose my bookmark?

1. Delete the existing files from the directory
2. Put the new ones in the same directory
3. Run the rename script
4. View in Komic

Thanks
Let's assume you have 20 pics from a chapter in a folder (correctly renamed).
If you add more pics, rename script won't work on this folder as it find 0 as first file.
If you want to add more pics, you could make a new folder.

If you have a bookmark at page 19, deleting all files and putting new ones in the same folder will lead to keep the bookmark, but this bookmark will point you to pic n 19 of the NEW set of pics you added.
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote